Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow...So I've been a bit busy. I got back Monday from a nice combination of business and pleasure. For work I headed out to San Francisco, California last Monday. Thursday, when my co-workers headed out, I stayed to extend my trip to have some fun! Jonathan flew out on Wednesday and we left on Monday.


It was an awesome trip. Jonathan had never been and I had been once for only a couple of days when I visited my sisters 5 years ago. I was definitely nice to get away from the HOT weather to enjoy San Francisco's 'record cold summer'. We had tons of fun and managed to celebrate HUDSON'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!! That's right, his Birthday was August 20th. We ate at Seoul Garden and had some fabulous food! We are definitely ready to celebrate some more authentic Korean food...like in Korea...


Speaking of, it seems like things are moving quicker than expected so there is a real possibility we could be traveling in SEPTEMBER!! More updates to come...












Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a lovely vacation (pre-babymoon!) I'm glad you had a chance to get away. Now start packing and get ready!!! Start planning for your next and most important trip!

    ReplyDelete